Monday, April 28, 2014

Goals: Week of April 28th


If you follow my goals, you know that last week I got all of my goals done. This week, I can't say that I got all of them done, but I got some other things done that weren't on the list. Sometimes priorities change!  

Last weeks goals

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day.

2. Clean nursery floor and clean out all non nursery items. I have a tub of girls stuff and boys stuff sitting in the closet. One of these days we will know which one we need!

3. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt. 

This weeks goals

1. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt. 

2. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day 3 times this week. 

3. List things to sell. In the process, clean out my closet.

4. Plant what we can in the garden. 

Recent Posts

I posted this week about how you can make money by selling your books online


I posted about a For Such a Time. This book made me thankful for the religious freedoms that I have. 

katebreslin.com-FOR SUCH A TIME

I also posted my 29 week bump update this week. 


I hope that you all enjoy the last few days of April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...