Thursday, April 24, 2014

29 Weeks and Counting

1 cup of pasta
2 servings of fruit
3 glasses of milk
4 slices of bread

Does this list look familiar to anyone? If not, be glad. Look at my appointments at the bottom and you can find out. 


How far along? 29 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds

Sleep: Still pretty good. I did get in a good nap this week. Felt so good.

Best moment this week: Getting to spend some time with my husband. Always makes for a good week!

Miss Anything? Energy

Movement: I have to just stop sometimes and be like what in the world in this baby trying to do? Lots of movement.

Symptoms: I feel like I have gone to the bathroom a lot the last few days.

Food cravings: anything that will make my sugar go up. I am suppose to be eating a normal diet. Please tell me how you are suppose to do that when you know you have to take a glucose test?

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: eating lunch Saturday after the glucose test. 

Appointments: We asked my midwife about the glucose test. She had to go find the paperwork. She came in saying you probably won't be glad that I found the results. Yep, didn't pass.

Now, I get to eat the diet listed at the top for 3 days and then go in for the 3 hour test. 4 blood draws. Any volunteers to go and pretend to be me? Can you tell what the focus of my week has been?

In case you missed my last post, you can see my 28 week update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...