Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Dozen Weeks to Go

I went and did my gestational diabetes test this week. I have never felt the intensity of how much sugar messes with your body. I could feel the sugar rushing through my body. After about 40 minutes of waiting, I felt like I could fall asleep. Talk about a crash!

Baby went crazy. Constant movement for about 10 minutes while I was sitting there. 

Does anyone want to say that sugar doesn't affect our bodies at all?


How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds

Sleep: I have slept great. Never enough, but I could always say that. Not a new pregnancy thing.

Best moment this week: 

Miss Anything? Energy

Movement: I feel like this little one is trying to get out sometimes. I can't imagine how much more I am going to feel in the next 12 weeks. Thankfully, the movement is not keeping me awake. 

Symptoms: A teen guy at church told me Sunday that I was getting the pregnancy walk. Oh the joys of getting to work with teen guys.

Food cravings: Chocolate. I need to get rid of the chocolate from our house

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: Finding out the results of my diabetes testing

Appointments: I go back on Tuesday. This last week was my break week. 

In case you missed my last post, you can see my 27 week update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...