Monday, April 21, 2014

Goals: Week of April 21st


It feels so good to knock out some goals! I have had some of the same goals for a few weeks. I added two this last week and I was determined to get them done. 

I will have another productive week this week. 

Last weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days- I am forming this habit of getting 2 days done.

2. Finish curtains for our living room. They did turn out a little more purple than brown. I need to redye them.

3. Make a twirl skirt for 5T that my niece can try on for me. 

4. Finish baby registries

5. Plan garden

This weeks goals

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day. Gotta get in shape for labor!

2. Clean nursery floor and clean out all non nursery items.

3. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt.

Recent Posts

This last week, my nephew and I enjoyed reading Rumble! Zap! Pow! My nephew wanted to keep reading and reading!

I also started my third trimester of pregnancy. I can't believe that I am 2/3 of the way to meeting this baby. 

I hope that you all had a great Easter. Take time today to be thankful for Christ dying on the cross and coming back to life so that you can have a home in heaven one day. So easy to be thankful on Easter and then to forget the day after. I am so guilty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...