Monday, April 14, 2014

Goals: Week of April 14th


I hope that none of you have put off doing your taxes until this point. I remember one year sitting with a friend at a restaurant on the 15h. She admitted to me that she hadn't done her taxes yet and it was probably 9:30 at night. I was done hanging out with her, she made me super nervous for her!

I am adding a few goals this week. My curtains are getting closer to being done. I have been putting off making the skirt. I need to get on those things here soon. I have a little calmer week here this week, so I need to push myself.

Last weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days

2. Make curtains for our living room.

3. Make a twirl skirt for 5T that my niece can try on for me. 

This weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days

2. Finish curtains for our living room.

3. Make a twirl skirt for 5T that my niece can try on for me. 

4. Finish baby registries

5. Plan garden

Recent Posts

I now only have 13 weeks left until baby comes.

Also, if you are interested in checking out some ways to save money by eating at home

Hope you all have a great week looking forward to Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...