Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rumble! Zap! Pow! by Diane Stortz {Book Review}

My nephew and I the other day were reading the book, Rumble! Zap! Pow!: Mighty Stories of God. He was excited to read some of the stories that he has been hearing at school. Most of the stories are about three pages long. We read through a few and he wanted to keep going. I didn't have much of a voice, and so I was done after a few stories. The true test of a children's book is if a child wants to keep reading, and my six year old nephew did!


This book contains short Bible stories, and every story is followed up by some mighty action that you can do. This allows the book to be used as just a read along or would lend itself nicely to a devotion time with the child.


I am looking forward to having this book on my shelf. More so now for the nieces and nephew, but in a little while for our little one. By the way, isn't my nephew adorable?!

Thanks to Tyndale for allowing me to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...