Monday, February 3, 2014

Goals: Week of February 3rd


One of my goals from last week complete. Two of my goals hit a stopping point for the time being.

You can check out my goals from last week here.

Last Weeks Goals

1. I did all my push ups and squats!

2. The nursery went from this point to what you see here. Still not empty, but better! Some of these things will be used as decoration.


3. Organize blogging tribe. I learned a little more about this last week thanks to Sandra at The Sensible Mom. I just signed up to take a blogging class through Blogelina. I am excited about getting to take this class. I will wait on the blogging tribe until I am through the class.

This Weeks Goals

1. Continue with 50 squats and 50 push ups.

2. Fix paint in our bathroom, the ceiling, and the accent wall. I am putting off the quick fixes that will make things look better. I just need to do them.

3. Make curtains for one room of our house.

Updates from the week

We made an exciting announcement on the blog this week. You will be hearing a lot more about this announcement in the weeks to come.

We also made a trek outside to check out the snow rollers this week.

We didn't do very well in the self portrait with a snow roller, but this one was right in our back yard. Pretty sweet!

This snow roller was in the field behind our house. I love the spiral pattern that is going on here. 


I am in the process of trying to encourage my husband daily until Valentine's Day. You can check out what I am doing.


Hope you all have a great first week of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...