Monday, January 27, 2014

Goals: Week of January 27th

Last week ended up changing. I was suppose to sub for 3 days and ended up only subbing for 1 day. I was thankful to get to spend some time with my husband because we were suppose to work opposite days. 


Last Week's Goals
  1. Crack and shell the rest of my 40 pounds of black walnuts this project took way longer than I thought it would, but it is done!
  2.  Do 100 push ups and 100 squats- I only did 70 push ups. I did shovel twice so that counts right?
  3. Clean out everything from a spare bedroom that will be the nursery- about half the way done here. 

This Week's Goals

1. Do 50 push ups and 50 squats. I am cutting back to make sure I am doing them well. It has been a while since I have done push ups and man was 100 a lot!

2. Finish cleaning out the nursery.

3. Organize a blogging tribe- Are any of you a part of a blogging tribe? What do you like or not like about it? If you are not a part of one, would you be interested in joining one?

I hope you all have a great week! Still a cold one here. I do love looking out and seeing the white snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...