Monday, January 20, 2014

Goals: Week of January 20th

You have not seen any goals on my blog for way too long. Both my husband and my schedules can be flexible, which sometimes translates to crazy.

I was feeling overwhelmed with 7 to 10 goals and decided to step back from that for a while.

I love how Snail Pace Transformations lists just 3 goals a week, and I have decided this is a little more reasonable for me at this point in my life.

source

Are you ready for my first three publicly stated goals since a few months ago?

  1. Crack and shell the rest of my 40 pounds of black walnuts. There are shells all over my living room right now. Not good!
  2.  Do 100 push ups and 100 squats. 
  3. Clean out everything from a spare bedroom that will be the nursery. This is what that room looks like right now. Kinda moved in and not done a whole lot with what is in there. Yikes!



Do you have anything you are trying to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...