Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Proverbs 31:14- An Enterprising Spirit

Proverbs 31:14 “She is like the merchant’s ship; she brings her merchandise from afar.”
Pinned Image
source
Elizabeth talks about three different spirits that the Proverbs 31 lady has. The spirit of adventure, of mission, and of satisfaction.
Nothing about this lady sounds boring to me! She shops in the market place for those things that are unique. I am all about that! She also went shopping daily to buy food for their day. Can you image the meals that this lady comes up with? Makes me hungry just thinking about what her food might be like.
Even the mundane things in this ladies life become a creative adventure. One of my friends has been challenging herself to make things for her home out of unique things that she finds. What a fun adventure it has been to see what she creates! She made a light out of nickel wrappers.
I am not always about the good looks of the home. I can keep it looking decent, but am ok with functionional. I love things like pinterest that get me striving for something a little more!

Elizabeth’s How to’s of Beauty
#1- A heart of love- without love, we will not want to do anything
#2- A vision of loveliness- express the beauty that you love in the house around you
#3- God’s assignment to love your family- our job is to bring the beauty into the home

You can find the previous posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...