Monday, May 12, 2014

Goals: Week of May 12th


We finally got some rain today to water what plants we have planted. I kept waiting on God to water them, and He finally did! Not sure what I think of the humidity that the rain brought, but I guess I can't complain.

I hope that all of you had a great Mother's Day. For those of you who read my goals last week, I asked you all what you thought the ranking of Mother's Day was as far as card giving. Mother's Day is #3 following Christmas and Valentine's Day. I once again was amazed at how many cards were picked up the last few days before Mother's Day. What is your favorite thing to be given for Mother's Day?

Last weeks goals


1. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt. 

2. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day 3 times this week. I did 2 times. 

3. Dye Curtains they are still kinda purple. Ugh!

4. Work for American Greetings 5 times this week. 

This weeks goals

1. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt.

2. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day 3 times this week. 

3. Put away shower gifts and write thank yous. We were truly blessed!

4. Write a blog post about gardening. 

Recent Posts

If you haven't, make sure you check out my 31 week bump update

I hope that you all have a great week! I think we skipped spring around here and went straight to summer. 

Linked up to Money Saving Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...