Monday, May 5, 2014

Goals: Week of May 5th


May is upon us already! How many of you are eating Mexican tonight in honor of Cinco de Mayo? Honestly, I just had to look up this holiday to have any clue what it celebrates, but we are celebrating none the less!

Last weeks goals

1. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt. 

2. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day 3 times this week. {I got 2 days done.}

3. List things to sell. In the process, clean out my closet.

4. Plant what we can in the garden. excited to get the rest out there, but need to wait on some warmer weather. 

This weeks goals

1. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt. 

2. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day 3 times this week. 

3. Dye Curtains

4. Work for American Greetings 5 times this week. Does anyone have any guesses what place Mother's Day comes in as far as card giving holiday? I will give you a hint, it is in the top 10. 

Recent Posts

This last week, I said goodbye to the 20s.

I also reminded you all to re-enroll in the Kroger Rewards Program

For not being a history buff, Out of the Depths was a great book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...