Thursday, May 1, 2014

Goodbye to the 20's

Oh bring on the wind. This picture was attempt number 2 at a decent picture today. In the first picture, my t-shirt was all messed up. Thanks to my friend Ashley for taking this picture as my husband got ready for class. 


How far along? 30 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds

Sleep: It has been a little sketchy the last few nights. Hopefully, this is not something that will stay for the rest of the pregnancy.

Best moment this week: If you follow me on facebook, you may have seen that I got a call on Tuesday night around 7 from my midwife letting me know that I passed my 3 hour glucose test! My midwife apologized for calling so late. I was totally fine with her calling especially since she was giving me great news! 

Miss Anything? not really

Movement: Still very active. Waiting on those hiccups to come. I read that they could start this week. Now to figure out what they feel like. 

Symptoms: My hip has been bothering me. Bring on the waddle!

Food cravings: Maybe I am weird, but I haven't had any really weird cravings.

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: Getting to eat sugar with out freaking out!

Appointments: This is my week off. I did get to deal with the 3 hour glucose test this week though. I think that made up for my lack of appointment.                                                          

In case you missed my last post, you can see my 29 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...