Thursday, May 8, 2014

31 Weeks and Some Crazy Windblown Hair

What a windy day! Every picture we took, my hair looked the same. Just trying to be real! The temps hit the low 80's today. Man, I am not sure how I am going to deal with the heat this summer. I guess as far as pregnancy goes, I have been blessed so far with cool weather.


How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds

Sleep: I had a hard time sleeping one night. I had read that the position you sleep in can change the baby's position. Every time I woke up, I had to feel what direction the baby was positioned. I found out at my doctor's appointment that the little one was transverse or that the body is going from side to side. I was told the baby won't stay that way long because my uterus doesn't grow that way. 

I have been having vivid dreams again. I have had a dream that a man in my church died, that one of my friend's mom was expecting, and also that we got a pet squirrel that freaked out my niece. What odd dreams. 

Best moment this week: Getting to go to church with my husband. He had worked every Sunday for the last month. Felt kinda weird to have him with me at church, but at the same time it felt so good. 

Miss Anything? nothing that I can think of now. 

Movement: I felt hiccups for the first time this morning! I couldn't figure out what my belly was doing. I felt this twitch that kept going. Finally hit me that it must be hiccups. 

Symptoms: I have been having some heartburn. Glad I don't have to typically deal with heartburn.

Food cravings: We did make a trip into town the other night to buy ice cream. I think this was more of my husband's craving, but it sounded good to me!

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: We are going to try to tour the hospital this weekend. Also, I have my first baby shower with the families.

Appointments: Had a great appointment. Got to talk to the midwife about some different options for labor. We have lots of different options to think through in the next few weeks.         
          
In case you missed my last post, you can see my 30 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...