Thursday, May 15, 2014

8 Weeks to Go Bump Post



How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds. My belly has really grown this week. I figured I would have gained about 5 pounds. Baby must just have shifted because I didn't gain any weight. Weird. 

Sleep: I have been exhausted this week. I could have slept in this morning, but guess who was up at 6:30? If you know me well, you know this does not happen. 

Despite being exhausted, I haven't slept the greatest. I got an amazing nap tonight, though.

Best moment this week: Being blessed by my shower. The baby got lots of things. I am totally amazed how many things a baby needs. I am super thankful for my sister-in-laws putting together a great shower. I am also thankful for the family and friends that came.

Miss Anything? Being able to sit comfortably on the couch. I feel like there is always pressure in weird places.

Movement: Yes. I really don't know how this baby is going to find any more room to fit inside of me. I don't know how my belly can get any bigger.

Symptoms: I have been having some leg cramps. I wake up and my legs cramp. Thankfully, they don't stay around for long. 

Food cravings: Will I ever get them?

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: Being able to spend time wit my husband. I feel like we have been running in opposite directions at different times. 

Appointments: This was our off week. We did go and take a tour of the hospital. I feel better knowing where I am going. I personally have been blessed to never have to spend anytime in the hospital, so, I find it kinda scary to choose to check myself in to the hospital.  
          
In case you missed my last post, you can see my 31 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...