Monday, May 19, 2014

3 Goals for the Week of May 19th


I did a decent amount of subbing last week. By the time I got home in the evening, I was ready to crash. Needless to say, I didn't do the greatest when it came to my goals.

This week is looking like it might be similar, so I am planning on keeping my goals nice and simple. 

Last weeks goals

1. Write pattern directions for twirl skirt. I finally got this done. I have emailed it to my mom to look over. 

2. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day 3 times this week.- I failed at this. I did get 2 good walks in whiled subbing this week. 

3. Put away shower gifts and write thank yous. 

4. Write a blog post about gardening. 

This weeks goals

1. Write a blog post about gardening.

2. Pull weeds and plant garden.

3. Organize baby clothes

Recent Posts

If you haven't, make sure you check out my 32 week bump update

I hope that you all have a great week! School is almost out for the summer. Crazy!

Linked up to Money Saving Mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...