Thursday, May 22, 2014

33 Weeks Bump Update


How far along? 33 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 24 pounds. I read this week that weight increase decreases at this point of pregnancy. I just can't imagine this fact to be true. What has been your experience later in pregnancy? Did weight gain slow? 

Since 2 weeks ago, my belly has grown 2 inches. I knew my belly had popped, but the measurement just proved the growth. I think this expansion will continue happening til the end. 

Sleep: Bring on the vivid dreams! Last night I kept dreaming that I was in labor. I went to the "hospital" which was an outside tent. I sat there forever and did not progress at all. Eventually, I did start dreaming about something else and baby never came.

Best moment this week: Having one whole day to spend with my awesome husband. We got to sleep in and just enjoy time together. 

Miss Anything? Sometimes that bending over gets to me. Just can't do it well. 

Movement: Yes! My midwife felt my belly and said, you definitely have an active one. She said that an active one is a healthy one!

Symptoms: I had one night that I ate too much grease. I couldn't lay down without feeling like I was going to vomit. Made me think of all the nights I use to wake up my mom and say, "Mom, I just threw up." Oh, the things that I have to look forward to happening.

Food cravings: Right now, I could go for a BLT. 

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: My last day of working for American Greetings is tomorrow. I am looking forward to not having to work on weekends. 

Appointments:  Had a great appointment. Was told that I was going to have a decent size baby. She assured me not huge. Heartbeat was once again 130. Baby is sitting breech right now. The little one moved since 2 weeks ago but went the wrong way. My midwife said she isn't worried about positioning until we hit 36 weeks. 
          
In case you missed my last post, you can see my 32 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...