Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What Should I Plant in My Garden?

I always have high ambitions about what I want to plant in my garden. I am also afraid that I will miss something that I really want to plant. So, this year, I did just a little planning. 


First, I made a list of things that I would like to freeze this year. Next to those things that I knew would take more than one ingredient, I listed out what all ingredients I would need. 


Second, I made a list of things that I would like to can. Can you tell I have no idea how to spell tomatoes?! 


I probably should have also made a list of what all I want to make for baby food, but I didn't.

I then combined my lists and made a list of things that I wanted to plant. I hope by the time everything is in the ground, I don't realize that I have forgotten anything. 


How do you plan your garden? Do you have your garden planted yet this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...