Monday, June 4, 2018

Generous Love {Book Review}



Generous Love was an excellent read. Although, this book mad me realize how much I put myself first. Sometimes, I need to hear about my issues and to remind myself that I need to be putting other people first. 

I love how this book has Scripture interwoven through the book. I didn't feel like I was just hearing what Becky thought, but I was hearing what God thought. 

The book also had many practical applications of how I can put others first. Things as easy as, when you invite others to your home, pray for them before the meal. So easy, but so hard. 

Thanks to Bethany House for a copy of this book.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good book, Lydia. I love that she shared scripture and helps people to understand what the Lord says about serving others. Thank you for sharing! :) - Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...