Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cozy Up With Some Good Books


Secret Keeper Girl Mom-Daughter Devos: with Coloring Experience will be a great book to pull out when my girls get a little bigger. I love that there is a passage of Scripture on each day, something to read, and an encouragement to journal. They also have pictures that they can color along the way. What a fun way to get girls excited about learning about God's Word.

Thanks to Moody for a copy of this book.

 

Who knew that someone could get in trouble for making lace? A Refuge Assured has great reviews on Amazon, but once again, I struggled to get into it and so I am giving myself grace. I have two littles and for right now, I will not be finishing this book.

Thanks to Bethany House for a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...