Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Cozy Up With Some Good Books


I read the first book in this series a while ago, and didn't make note of Rachel Dylan's name. I am glad that I got this book to review, because I love Rachel as an author.

Rachel does a great job of adding suspense, mystery, and romance together. I was able to predict what was going to happen for some aspects of the book, but there were some other things that really surprised me.

I would highly recommend this book.

Thanks to Bethany House for a copy of this book.


I recently logged into Hoopla and binge listened to Parents Rising. I probably didn't into the book as much as I could have because I was doing other things, but I really liked being able to fill the background with something that was helpful.

I really like that the tips in this book were very practical. She gives 8 strategies and then talks through how parents can practically do those things.

One thing I wished she wouldn't have done is starting with talking about limiting tv. I really think this could be a turn off to this book for a lot of parents. It felt like the book was all about not watching tv.

Thanks to Moody for a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...