Monday, June 18, 2018

100 Bible Stories for Children {Book Review}


The pictures in 100 Bible Stories for Children are beautiful. The pictures are a realistic pencil drawing. 

This book is recommended for 5-8 years old and I would agree with that age group. My almost 4 year old is maybe a little young for this book. There is a long passage for picture in this book. That being said, the stories aren't that long, which would be great for a child who was a little older. 

While reading though, the stories seemed to be Biblical in their telling. 

We will be reading through this soon for our bedtime routine. Looking forward to enjoy this book for many years.

Thanks to Tyndale for a copy of this book. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good book, Lydia! My 6 year old daughter loves it when I read the Bible to her before bedtime, and I think this would be a great book to read to her during the day so that she can see the beautiful artwork. Thanks for sharing! I hope you and your family are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...