Thursday, July 3, 2014

39 Weeks!



Anyone else a little disturbed by that vein in my arm?

How far along? 39 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds

Sleep: The first few nights of this week were kinda rough. I kept thinking that I would wake up in the middle of the night and the baby would be deciding to start making their appearance. Obviously, that did not happen! Last night, I did get a great night's sleep. Didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. Such a blessing.

Best moment this week: My husband needed to take the national registry in order to finish his EMT certification. We were able to go out to eat afterwards. So nice just to be able to get away for a few hours with him! He learned how to deliver a baby in the EMT class, and now is worried that he will have to deliver our baby. :)

Miss Anything? I have already been thinking about not feeling the baby kicks. Been trying to feel them more this week because it won't be long and I won't get to feel them any more. 

Movement: I know babies are suppose to feel tight on space, but this little one has still been kicking away. Now to use those legs to help push out here soon!

Symptoms: For a week and a half, I have been having what my midwife calls practice contractions. Apparently baby and I need a lot of practice!

Heartburn has pretty much gone away since baby has dropped!

Food cravings: None

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: Holding this little one and finding out the gender!

Appointments: We went to see the midwife on Monday. She really thought that she was going to see us over the weekend. Baby was no ready to come though! I was 2 cm dilated. Baby has dropped. 

I woke up Sunday morning feeling kinda junky. As she was telling me different signs of labor, I was experiencing most of them. Lack of appetite, just feeling gross, kinda crampy. But those have eased off and baby still hasn't decided to come! Now I am working on being patient!


In case you missed my last post, you can see my 38 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...