Thursday, June 26, 2014

2 More Weeks to Go Bump Update!



How far along? 38 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 26 pounds- this hasn't really fluctuated the last few weeks...

Sleep: Not too bad. I did have a few nights that weren't the most restful. I have been enjoying my naps this week! 

Best moment this week: Enjoying the time that I have left with just me and my husband!

Miss Anything? Last night, I really wanted to roll onto my belly in the middle of the night. I had to think, soon! 

Movement: Baby spent a day doing nothing but move! 

Symptoms: Oh the heartburn. I don't know how some of you deal with heartburn all the time. 

Food cravings: None

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: Having a few pictures taken with my husband tomorrow!

Appointments: We went on Tuesday. They always ask if I have been having contractions. I always respond something like not that I know, but I don't really know. Well, my midwife went to measure my belly and she was like you are having a contraction right now. I just gave her this funny look like are you kidding me! That one stopped and another smaller one came on shortly after. She said they were practice contractions. For the next day, my belly was having some major spasms. I guess I need lots of practice! I was beginning to wonder if something was going to happen. After about a day and a half, my belly calmed down. How crazy! 

I am now 1 cm dilated and was informed that my doctor and midwife are on call this weekend, so if I want to have my baby on a weekend this is the weekend to have the little one. This comment was the first time it hit me that truly this baby could come at any time! Pretty sure I am not ready!!
          

In case you missed my last post, you can see my 37 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...