Monday, June 9, 2014

Goals: Week of June 9th


I am loving my Monday so far! My husband is on call today, but is at home. He has nowhere to go unless he gets called. I am not sure what to do with him around all day. I love it! 

My goals from last week didn't go so well. I need to get working on them this week. I did add a few goals to my list this week as I should have a little more time to get some stuff done. 

I would love for you to comment on this post one thing you are going to try to get done this week. 

Last weeks goals


1. Finish up pattern for the twirl skirt. Didn't even start

2. Read pages 30-120 of Nursing Your Baby Part of me wishes that we could provide free food for our children for a lot longer than we get to. So crazy to me that our bodies naturally become food. 

3. Write thank yous from my shower. I got about half way done with them.

This weeks goals

1. Finish up pattern for twirl skirt

2. Read pages 121-274 of Nursing Your Baby.

3. Paint book shelf.

4. Finish thank yous from shower.

5. Make curtains for in the nursery.

Recent Posts

If you haven't, make sure you check out my 35 week bump update.

Linked up to Money Saving Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...