Thursday, June 5, 2014

35 Week Bump Post

Our little one got their first lecture yesterday. What kind of mean momma am I? The conversation went something like, "Baby, you are suppose to move your head to down here. You need to learn to obey. And you need to obey right when you are asked." Well baby has not obeyed yet. I think we have a stubborn one on our hands. Yikes! 

So, here I sit with an ice pack on the top of my belly trying to convince this little one to obey. 


How far along? 35 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds

Sleep: Still good. I have been getting up most nights this last week to go to the bathroom. 

Best moment this week: I was very blessed by the shower that the ladies at my church gave me. Got some things that we will need for the baby and some things that will just be super nice!

Miss Anything? I miss being able to sub. I am going to miss the students and the teachers that I got to work with this year. 

Movement: Those little knees have been getting me. 

Symptoms: Just a little acid reflux

Food cravings: Nope

Wedding rings on or off? on 

Looking forward to: This little one flipping to the right direction.

Appointments: Good appointment this week. Although, we did find out that baby is still breech. I have been trying a few different things to get baby to turn, but I would love to hear if you have anything that worked for you. 
          
In case you missed my last post, you can see my 34 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...