Thursday, April 3, 2014

Week #26

I have been subbing this last week in a grade level that I haven't spent a whole lot of time with recently. Several people asked me about the baby or congratulated me. 

One lady pointed at my belly and said is that a baby? Followed by, I hate asking people that. I am glad that I look pregnant now and not just fat!


How far along? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds

Sleep: I have had a busy week, so it has been great!

Best moment this week: My husband was off on Sunday and we got to go to church as a family.

Miss Anything? This morning I really wanted to roll over onto my belly, but I knew that would not work. 

Movement: I am more aware of movement in the morning and night when I have more time to pay attention. Still moving a lot. 

Symptoms: I am really getting tired of those crazy bowels of mine. 

Food cravings: Chocolate has been more tempting. I had a very good brownie at my SIL's house yesterday

Wedding rings on or off? on

Looking forward to: a day to sleep in.

I get to go back to my OB this next week. I think they will give me the paperwork for my glucose test then as well. 

In case you missed my update last week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...