Thursday, March 27, 2014

25 Week Bump Update

This week, our baby has fully developed hands. They are starting to use those hands to explore, and yes I believe our little one is exploring!

Our baby is also 25% off their full birth size. Part of me wishes I knew this number. Although, maybe it is good that I don't! 


How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds

Sleep: Well, there have been 2 nights this week that have prepared me for being a new mother. Good thing I was able to be lazy those next few days.



Best moment this week: The new experience of celebrating a birthday as a mom. Weird!


Miss Anything? I feel like the mommy paranoia has kicked in. Not a big fan. 

Movement: Oh my! The other night it felt like the little one was trying to get out of my belly. 

Symptoms: My belly really hurt one night. Not sure what that was all about. 


Food cravings: anything and everything!


Wedding rings on or off? on

Looking forward to: Enjoying the rest of my husband's vacation with him.



I thought this pic looked kinda sweet. In all honesty, I was making sure my shirt wasn't laying all funny!

You can see my 24 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...