Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wonder Women by Kate Harris {Book Review}

Ever feel like as a woman you have to be the best at everything? Wonder Women gives lots of stats to prove that you are not along. Also, advice is given in order to help you balance all that you are trying to do in life.


I really liked the definition of vocation that is given in this book. Vocation is a lifelong response to God's voice. This definition has nothing to do with what your career looks like, what your family looks like, or even what you look like. Vocation has everything to do with how you are responding to the voice of God. Wouldn't that stop a lot of mommy battles?

I can't say that I was a huge fan of this book. Partly, because I am not a big fan of stats. I am glad for the challenge that this book presents though that we don't have to do everything well.

Thanks to BookLovers Blogers for allowing me to review this book for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...