Monday, March 24, 2014

Goals: Week of March 24th


I knocked out 2 of my goals from last week. The other goal, I didn't even start.

I really tried starting on my goals early on in the week. I guess some of my husband's good qualities have rubbed off on me. I felt good getting things done early. Why can't I remember those good feelings every day?

Last weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days

2. Make curtains for our living room

3. Start a twirl skirt pattern. Come up with the pattern for 1yr olds

This weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days

2. Make curtains for our living room. I need to put up a new curtain rod and paint behind the rod. I have been putting off making curtains until I know rod height. Not really a completely legit reason.
My husband is on vacation this week, so I am going to convince him to help. Wish me luck!

3. Make a twirl skirt for 5T that my niece can try on for me. 

Updates

You can check out my bump update without snow. Spring has not been super warm so far. 

Make sure you also check out some printable coupons.

I hope that you all have a great week! What goals do you have for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...