Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring and 24 Weeks

In order to keep up with the first day of spring, I decided to take a picture with no snow on the ground. Not saying the temperature was warm, and man the wind was a blowin'. Made me think I should have picked a more sheltered area for the pics.


How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds

Sleep: This time change has not been good for me. Dark mornings mean that I don't want to get up. 

Best moment this week: Feeling lots of movement. I ate several cookies one night. When I went to bed, oh my! Someone was feeling the sugar!

Miss Anything? being able to sleep on my belly

Movement: lots and lots

Symptoms: My hips bug me sometimes, and then I can't get them to pop.

My husband told me last night that I haven't been moody. What a complement! 

Food cravings: I got some free snickers at Kroger. Pretty sure I ate too many. Chocolate and sugar have been very tasty this week. I am not usually one that really likes chocolate. 

Have you started to show yet: I love the comments I get. I got some comments this week of we definitely see the baby in there. I like hat people can figure out I am pregnant and not just think I am getting flabby. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: my big 3-0 this week


You can check out my 23 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...