Thursday, March 13, 2014

23 Weeks and We Got to See Our Baby!



How far along? 23 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds

Maternity clothes? yep! Very thankful for what my sister in law gave me for an early birthday present. I think I need to revisit ThredUp to see what deals I can find. I can't wear my 2 pairs of capris yet, it has been too cold!

Sleep: not too shappy. Of course, I always love sleep way too much.

Best moment this week: We got to see our little one this week! I tried taking a picture of the ultrasound, but that is hard to do with the glare.

We were shocked that we got to get the ventricles of he heart, the kidneys, the bladder, the blood flowing through the placenta. And no organs that had to do with sex. Yes, our baby does have them thankfully, we just didn't get to see them.

We did get to see the baby sucking on their hand. How fun! 

Everything looked great! How awesome to get to see everything about this little bundle that God has decided to entrust us with!


Miss Anything? a stomach without a bulge! I am amazed at how easily the bump has formed! 


Movement: yes! One of my cousins told me this week, you will miss that after you are pregnant. The movement has been pretty constant, so I can imagine it will be funny not feeling all the movement.

I was sitting in church on Sunday night looking at my Bible. I saw the little one move on the outside of my belly. Crazy! That was the first I had seen movement. 

Symptoms: I had a pretty emotional morning this week. Who cries at breakfast when they haven't even spilled their milk?

My husband knew I was having a rough day, and these flowers were greeting me at home. Spring inside, winter outside. 



Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of fruit this week. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes! And I have 17 weeks left for the bump to get bigger. Yikes!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Getting another day to sleep in with my husband. We got to sleep in this morning and it felt great!


You can see my 22 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...