Thursday, March 6, 2014

22 Weeks Bump Update

I was reading a book on the progress of our little one today. Normal size of the baby at this point is 7.5 inches long from head to rump. Holy cow! I have a big baby in me. 

The part I don't get is that the baby only weighs about a pound and I have gained 15. Crazy!

My husband saw a picture of a baby in the womb, and he said this would have been the only time in his life he was flexible.

One fact I found interesting is that a baby girl by this point of her life has all the eggs that she will need for her reproductive years. How intriguing. 


How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds

Maternity clothes? Some of both. Gotta wisely pick out my non maternity clothes. 

Sleep: Not enough! 

Best moment this week: I was standing in my parent's kitchen when the baby started this little thump. My mom got to feel the thump. She sent me in to my dad, but by the time I walked 20 feet, the baby decided to stop moving. 

Miss Anything? not really

Movement: Oh, yes! And loving every second of the moving!

Symptoms: I have been feeling this pressure behind my ribs. I read today that it could be the little one's feet pushing on my ribs. Youch! I also had a time that I could feel the baby kick my bladder. 

Food cravings: Nothing weird yet. 

Have you started to show yet: There is a bump!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Getting to have an ultrasound done on Monday. Can't wait to see our little one look like an actual baby and not a squirrel. 


You can see my 21 week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...