Sunday, March 2, 2014

21 Week Update

I had to wait this week to get a picture. My husband and I weren't home during daylight hours in order to get a picture. So, this post is coming a little late.

I am working on my tail in this picture. Or maybe it is part of my cape.


How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds

Maternity clothes? About half the time. My maternity jeans are not wanting to stay up very well. 

Sleep: We have had special services at church, so I have been tired. When it came to sleeping at night, I was out. 

Best moment this week: All the movement of the little one. I am just amazed that our little baby is right there on the other side of my skin. Pretty amazing. 

Miss Anything? Being able to go a few hours without making a trip to the bathroom. If you ever need to know where a bathroom is, I just might know! 

Movement: A lot!! My husband has said that my belly is like a punching bag.

Symptoms: Nothing new or different

Food cravings: Anything is sight

Have you started to show yet: I feel like I have started to really pop

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Getting to spend some time with my husband. I know, not necessarily pregnancy related, but something I have missed this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...