Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Goals: Week of February 24th


I am getting to my goals late this week. I was gone all day yesterday, and when I got home, spending time with my husband was more important than putting goals online.

Last weeks goals

1. Finish taxes- they are done and submitted! And that pile of papers has been filed back away.

2. Fix paint in the bathrooms.- I completed this one on Tuesday. Only took me three weeks!

3. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 5 days.- I only got 3 days done. Man, did I realize I am out of shape. 

This weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days.

2. Finish commenting on Blogelina's Commentathon.

3. Attend the special services at church this week.

Updates from the week

You can check out the slight growth of my baby bump here. Can't believe that we are halfway to having this baby. :)

I hope that you all have a great an productive week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...