Thursday, February 20, 2014

Half Way There Bump Update

The wind was a blowing and the sun was shining. Probably not the best time of day to take a picture! 

Have you noticed that there has been snow in every picture so far?


How far along? 20 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds. I lost a pound this week. Not sure what is up with that.

Maternity clothes? I did bust a few things out this week. My picture is all maternity clothes.

Sleep: We adopted a dog this last week and she has been waking us up some. Preparation for the baby. :)


Best moment this week: Scott got to feel the baby move for the first time. 

Miss Anything? Being able to sleep at night. I can't stay awake past 8, but then when I go to bed I can't sleep. 


Movement: The baby has really started moving a lot more this last week. 

Symptoms: A lady came up to me at church on Sunday to tell me congrats and asked how I was doing. Good timing. I had just sat down because I was feeling light headed. This feeling will randomly strike. 

Food cravings: I saw Ballreich's potato chips at the store the other day and I rally wanted some. I could eat some of those every day of my life, so not anything too pregnancy related. 

Have you started to show yet: I think it is looking a little more like a baby bump and not just me getting pudgy. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Continuing to feel the little one move. I love being reminded that the little one is there and doing well. 


You can check out my 19 week update.

Interested in seeing updates of my belly? You can receive updates by email or like Not Afraid of the Snow on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...