Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 19 and Your Guess of Gender

I don't like how I am always hunched in these pictures. The temperatures around here have been cold and I hunch over to stay warm. Makes great pictures that way!



How far along? 19 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds

Maternity clothes? not yet, I did put on some pants that use to be too big in the waist, but fit other places. They fit pretty well all over now. 

Sleep: I didn't want to get up yesterday and then I felt the little one moving. Guess the baby was telling me I needed to be productive! I have been sleeping great though. 

Best moment this week: Hearing the whoosh, whoosh, whoosh of the heartbeat. The heartbeat was 144. Any guesses on gender from that?

Miss Anything? I miss being able to pick out my clothes and know they will fit. Now, I kinda have to use caution if I haven't worn something for a while. 

Movement: I have been feeling a little more in the last few days. Unfortunately, not with enough force or at times that I can get my husband to feel the movement. 

Food cravings: Nope, just seem to be hungry all the time!

Have you started to show yet: I did have some people tell me they can see a little belly.

Belly Button in or out? As in as it ever will be.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Hearing all of your guesses of what you think the gender of this little one will be. I would love to hear why you think so as well!

You can check out my 18 week update.

Interested in seeing updates of my belly? You can receive updates by email or like Not Afraid of the Snow on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...