Monday, March 3, 2014

Goals: Week of March 3rd


This last week was a busy week for me. I subbed a decent amount this week and we had special services at church. Coffey Ministries provided some great sermons that were a challenge to me.  

Last weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days. I did 2 days.

2. Finish commenting on Blogelina's Commentathon.

3. Attend the special services at church this week.- Great services. Glad I decided to make it a priority to go every night. 


This weeks goals 

1. Ride bike for 10 minutes a day for 3 days.

2. Get book fair as organized as I can.

3. Wash down walls in nursery


This week, I didn't spend much time on my computer. I did post my belly update from this last week, but that was all I managed to do. 

Have you set any goals for yourself this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...