Friday, October 11, 2013

How to Patch Pants

One of my goals for this week was to patch my pants. A part time job that I just started will not allow me to have holes in my jeans. My favorite jeans have holes in them.

I have had these trusty jeans for a while and I got them with holes in them. I love how they fit, so I wasn't ready to part with them, but I needed to do something about the holes.

I really liked this idea, but I knew it wouldn't be very professional.

jeansopen
source
I found this idea of patching pants and went along those lines. 


The picture below shows my hole in my pants.


I put some fabric behind the hole inside and started stitching. I went forward and then reversed. I enjoyed just sewing and not really caring where I sewed. 


This is my final result. I like the result! I think it seems a little more polished than the big hole! And it was much cheaper than buying new pants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...