Tuesday, October 8, 2013

His Treasure: Gems of Love from Your King {Book Review}

Usually, when I see little devotionals like His Treasure: Gems of Love from Your King, I shy away from them. I think sometimes that they are just superficial and don't have a lot of profitable content in them. I read the first few days of devotionals when I got this and was pleasantly surprised at the content.



Sheri focuses on Gems of Love from Your King. She focuses on the fact that we are a princess and have a special relationship with the King. I think this devotional would be a great resource for those who are struggling with their image in the sight of God. And I think if we are honest, all of us struggle with this from time to time.

I would encourage people to take this devotional a step further. Sheri always gives a Bible verse each day, but I would encourage people to open their Bible and read the passage that this verse fits. Making sure we have the Bible as our encouragement and not someone else's words.

I have not finished reading through this devotional, but I look forward to being able to pass the encouragement along to others. Thanks to Tyndale for allowing me to read this book in exchange for a review.

Are you interested in reading books from Tyndale? You will have to be able to blog a review about the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...