Monday, October 7, 2013

Goals: Week of October 7th

A dream without a goal is like a cloud without anything else. Get inspired at www.drjulieconnor.com where there's lots of goal-setting tips that ensure success!


source

Today is a true fall day around here! Windy and a wee little chilly. Sitting here drinking some coffee as I plan my goals for the week.

My husband and I drove in to take a meal to a family at our church. He then wanted to go figure out where something was located, which lead us on to a little shopping excursion. Fun little fall jaunt. I got a few things for Christmas presents! The only problem is that now I was to wrap them.

Last week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Mop
   2. Freeze Eggplant- I do have two left in my fridge, but I might make them later this week. Excited to have these frozen for an easy meal this winter.
   3. List things to sell

Personal Goals:

   1. Have my Sunday School girls over to the house
   2. Patch my pants so that I can wear the to work. Any cute ideas to cover a hole?
   3. Make 3 pumpkins
   4. Paint accent wall
   5. 6 days take 8 minute showers this week- I am curious to see how this affects our next electric bill

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Blog twice
   3. Design and print vanilla labels

This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Can applesauce
   2. Cook cube steaks- I have some in the freezer, but the process is daunting to me. I want to fry them all up so that I can later bake them easily.
   3. Paint accent wall

Personal Goals:

   1. Unsubscribe from email lists- I have been saving them for a few days to get rid of some. Too much time hitting delete and never opening!
   2. Patch my pants so that I can wear the to work. Any cute ideas to cover a hole?
   3. Make 5 headbands
   4. 5 days take 8 minute showers this week- I forgot to set my timer last night before I got in the shower. Pretty sure it was over 8 minutes. Oops!

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Blog twice
   3. Work on baby scarf pattern

My week will be a busy one. Today, is my day of the week to really get to spend with my husband. Sunday will be our next day that we are both off. I don't like weeks when that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...