Monday, September 23, 2013

Goals: Week of September 23rd


I am LOVING the weather! Brisk enough to throw on a sweatshirt, but not so cold that I can't be outside. I am pretty sure I could live the rest of my life in jeans and a sweatshirt and be completely content. 

When we were moving, I packed out sweatshirts into the car at one time. I could not believe how many sweatshirts my husband and I own between the two of us. Crazy!

I have also started thinking about what goals need to be done outside and what all can wait until winter. Big kid decisions!

Last week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Continue with cleaning schedule- I got part way through
   2. Can grape juice
   3. Can pears

Personal Goals:

   1. Do all American Greetings Training- I realized there was more than I thought. I did 2 weeks worth though! 
   2. Visit Grandma
   3. Make 3 pumpkins
   4. Paint diamonds

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Check on my product at The Mixing Bowl

This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Clean floors and dust
   2. Freeze Eggplant
   3. Move around our money in our budget and vamp up our budget form

Personal Goals:

   1. Finish American Greetings training that doesn't have to do with the scanner
   2. Have a book fair 
   3. Make 3 pumpkins
   4. Paint accent wall

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Blog twice- the past three weeks, all I have posted are my goals. Not good!

Enjoy getting in the fall spirit! Maybe even sing a few Christmas songs :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...