Monday, September 16, 2013

Goals: Week of September 16th

A dream without a goal is like a cloud without anything else. Get inspired at www.drjulieconnor.com where there's lots of goal-setting tips that ensure success!


source

I have talked a lot on my goals about how I get more stuff done when it is last minute and I have a busy schedule. Well, I got home today and I had to do two of my goals from last week before I could do my post this week. :)

The school year has started up, so subbing has kicked into gear. I also started a new part time job with American Greetings. I am trying to get used to a busier schedule, and needing to get up in the mornings. Yes, that is a struggle! 

Fall also means lots of canning and freezing. I have a stash of produce that I need to put up. Today, I bought 14 eggplants to add to the pile. I will enjoy eating those foods this winter, but I have a job in front of me now!

Last week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Continue with cleaning schedule
   2. Call about fuel oil fills- what an expense! My husband has been researching heating                  options that we might be able to do. Any suggestions from any of you?
   3. Can pears- I did a canner, but have some more to do

Personal Goals:

   1. Order Usborne- this is one that I did today :)
   2. Visit Grandma

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Finish Patterns- you can check out my patterns here

This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Continue with cleaning schedule
   2. Can grape juice
   3. Can pears

Personal Goals:

   1. Do all American Greetings Training
   2. Visit Grandma
   3. Make 3 pumpkins
   4. Paint diamonds

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Check on my product at The Mixing Bowl

I hope that you all have a great week this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...