Monday, September 9, 2013

Goals: Week Of September 9th

A dream without a goal is like a cloud without anything else. Get inspired at www.drjulieconnor.com where there's lots of goal-setting tips that ensure success!

source
I felt like this last week, I didn't get much accomplished on my goals. I did better than I thought that I was going to do. This week is going to be another crazy week. I am not adding a whole lot to my goals, just going to try to get done with what I have been putting off! 

Last week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Continue with cleaning schedule
   2. Call about fuel oil fills
   3. Update budget
   4. Pick up walnuts

Personal Goals:

   1. Go on a walk
   2. Post review of Into the Whirlwind- you can check that out here. Great book!
   3. Spend two days with my nieces and a day with my husband! 
   4. Visit the Mixing Bowl

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Finish Patterns
   3. Put a way to contact me on my blog


This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Continue with cleaning schedule
   2. Call about fuel oil fills
   3. Can pears

Personal Goals:

   1. Order Usborne
   2. Visit Grandma

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Finish Patterns

I do much better when I don't have much time to get things done. This week will be one of those weeks. Off to see how much I can get done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...