Monday, September 2, 2013

Goals: Week of September 2nd

Who knew that posting my goal last week of calling an orchard about apples would result in two people telling me about free apples?! I did get to pick some apples last week and canned apple sauce and learned how to make apple dumplings. We will enjoy getting to eat all that this winter :) I need to go help my friend pick her apples this week.

A dream without a goal is like a cloud without anything else. Get inspired at www.drjulieconnor.com where there's lots of goal-setting tips that ensure success!
source
Last week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Set up an escrow account
   2. Call an orchard about apples to make applesauce
   3. Continue with cleaning schedule- anyone want to come clean for me?
   4. Call about fuel oil fills

Personal Goals:

   1. Go on a walk
   2. Read Into the Whirlwind  I loved this book! I will be writing a review on this book this week. 

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Revamp SEO
   3. Finish Patterns- one done, one to go
   4. Put a way to contact me on my blog

This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Continue with cleaning schedule
   2. Call about fuel oil fills
   3. Update budget
   4. Pick up walnuts

Personal Goals:

   1. Go on a walk
   2. Post review of Into the Whirlwind
   3. Spend two days with my nieces and a day with my husband! 
   4. Visit the Mixing Bowl

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Finish Patterns
   3. Put a way to contact me on my blog

My week is going to be full this week, but it is going to be a great week! Hope you all have had a great Labor Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...