Friday, August 9, 2013

Picking Clothespins


One of the major things that you will need to hang out clothes other than a clothesline is clothespins.

I currently have three different types in my clothespin bag, so I will give you my feelings on them. If you click on the picture, you can see a bigger picture or buy them at amazon.

    
These are probably what you think of when you think of your grandma hanging out laundry. These clothespins aren't bad, but I feel like they leave a little more of a mark in your clothes. You also have to get them just right. Not the biggest fan.

I was given some of these clothespins at a shower and was super excited about the cuteness of them. These work well if you have a rope that you are using to hang up your clothes. If you have a typical clothesline, they tend to slide causing your clothes to bunch and not dry as well. I would prefer these over the first option, but still not my favorite.

These are my favorite. Basic, boring clothespins. Why reinvent the wheel if the wheel already works? They keep the clothes in place, are easy to use, and don't leave as big of a mark on the clothes. If I were to buy more clothespins, these would be it, hands down.

Any of you have a different preference when it comes to clothespins?

4 comments:

  1. Alright girlfriend, there's a very brief about me page now up on my site! Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the good old classic ones too...and I like the fact that I can buy them at the dollar store too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know about the dollar store! I got most of mine from my mom, so really didn't pay for any of them. Never really searched them out in the store.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...