Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jennifer {Book Review}

Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story, O'Malley Series #1

Dee Henderson use to be one of my favorite authors back in the day. She is able to combine effectively adventure with romance. I love when an author can take you on a good adventure. Makes me not want to put down a book! I went through a spurt where I didn't read a whole lot and kinda forgot about this series. Until Jennifer came out. 

This short book tells about Jennifer's love story. I thought this book was a cliff hanger. When I texted my friend about the cliff hanger, she said that this is almost like a prequel to all the other O'Mally books. I have read some of them but didn't keep up with them over the years. I might have to make a trip to the library to pick up the rest of the books to catch up. Dee Henderson is in my opinion one of the best authors out there! 

Thank you to Bethany House for allowing me to remember why I like Dee Henderson! 

1 comment:

  1. Start with "Dangers in the Shadows" it's another prequel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...