Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Learning to Love by Heidi & Rolland Baker {Book Review}


I was excited about getting into reading this book, but all I felt like the author focused on was that she was charismatic. Most of the things that were shared were things that only charismatic people would believe God would be actively doing today. 

Every person that they came into contact with who were blind or deaf were healed. Do I believe that God won't do those things? No. But I don't think that every person will be healed. 

Maybe you disagree with me. This area is something that I have been questioning. Am I limiting God by saying that He can't do these things? Or are these people using these stories just as a means to make some money?

I would love to hear Biblical proof for why you believe what you do on God's healing and how He is involved in healing today. 

Thanks to Chosen Books for allowing me to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...