Saturday, March 30, 2013

Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate {Book Review}

blue moon bay lisa wingate

A book that includes people who are not perfect. Everyone in this book had their fair share of struggles that they chose to work through. Realistic? Yes! 

The setting of this book was very current. Almost like it was written by the young adult that the book is about. I felt like I was sitting down with a peer and hearing about their experiences. Adventure was laced throughout the book and I felt like I was right there with the adventure. 

God also knows exactly what we need when. I needed to remember that I am not perfect, and that I needed to plug along and do my best. I think that I will need to be reminded of that a few more times over the years :)

I am thankful to Bethany House for allowing me to read this great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...