Saturday, September 22, 2012

Book Review: Unstuck by Cole and Ross


Unstuck presented the idea that some of us will get stuck in our spiritual lives. There will be times that we don't feel like we are going anywhere spiritually. 

The authors go on to say that there is no secret formula that we can follow in order to get ourselves back on track. We are pressed to spend time in God's Word and work on finding a solid relationship with Him. I love that this principle is what they draw success spiritually to.

The challenge presented in this book is to spend at least four days a week in God's Word. They even have passages in this book to work through. They said that this would be a great place to start for those who need to get unstuck. This book would be a great devotional guide for someone who is struggling to find their feet spiritually.

Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for allowing me to read this book. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I will have to read this, period - I feel that way often, I seem stuck, usually because I just don't want to work at it anymore - I know, bad bad bad.

    So glad you linked up again with Cozy book hop, I love reading your reviews.

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a quick read that can be spread to use as more of a devotional.
      If yo do read it, I would love to hear what you think!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...